CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, December 29, 2008

Uploading pics is rather slow, as you know. So I'm tryin' my best to be patient throughout the whole process. I haven't been doing much house chores. And all hubb and I seemed to be doing lately is sleeping. We sleep till late in the morning, we sleep in the afternoon and get into bed rather early during the night. Jet lag, you may say. Not really, because the time difference isn't that bad, only add an hour from our local time. But I suppose we did sleep a whole lot of time during our journey in the bus, even on our way to the restaurant. Our hotel is located not so close to the city itself. So we did spend loads of time in the bus just to get to our destinations.

I'm gonna try uploading pictures from time to time. I ain't that patient, you know.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown