CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, December 12, 2008

GG Season 2, Ep. 7

Sigh... I can't believe I've finished watching Episode 7 of Gossip Girl (Season 2). I'm totally hooked with the casts, the characters... Serena Van Der Woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Chuck Bass, Nate Archibald and my favourite Dan Humphrey.

Lawa-lawa lagi baju diorang tu! Even Chuck looks hot even in a maroon suit or a dull coloured pair of pants. Begnya lawa-lawa. I feel like...let's move to New York!!

I realised that Serena pernah belakon dalam this movie called The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. Belakun sama c-America, you know yang starring in Ugly Betty. And one of the Sisterhood's cast, Alexis Bledel (actress & a former model) has a beautiful voice. They used her song "Got Your Number" in Gossip Girl (Season 1).

Isshhh, tiap malam sudah ku ahir tidur saja pasal kan mengabiskan Season 2 ani. And now, apatah kan ku liat lagi ni mun sudah abis. And I'm starting to notice my face getting oily this past few days. With all that staying up late, macam kan timbul jururawat rah muaku ani. I better sign off and get into bed! Pronto!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown