CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dedicated to Scott & Norman

These birthday greetings are dedicated to my cousins Scott and Norman back in KK. I wish you well and have a great New Year ahead. Let's partaaaay!
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST COUSIN NORMAN
on the 10th of December.
Rock on with this cool ashtray pewter!

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST COUSIN SCOTT
on the 11th of December.

Hey, Scott. Bottoms up! *Heehee*
This is more like his kind of celebration, I should add. The young and wild kick-ass bachelor! LOL

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown