CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, December 5, 2008

Addictive like coffee!

Ah, this Gossip Girl thing is awesome & addictive. I'm hooked. GG is like a cup of coffee to me. Nice, warm and soothing to every sip. The next thing I know is I've been sitting on my aching ass for more than 3 to 4 hours straight! Yeah, it's that addictive... to me to say the least.
By the way, I only get to episode 12 of Season 1 for now. Still have six more episodes to cover til I get my hands full for Season 2!

The casts are super-good looking in their extra gorgeous outfits. Love the bags too. Even the older casts looked glam.
Penn Badgly (a.k.a. Dan Humphrey)

Oh, and I heart Penn Badgly!! Guess what? Or you probably have known about it. Dan & Serena are actually real-life couple. Yes, 'couple' as in 'dating each other'. I'm so jealous!
Spotted, hand in hand!
As the voice behind Gossip Girl finishes...
You know you love me. XOXO

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown