CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Roti tithu manith

Ah... such a hot afternoon today. I was sweating like... hmm, I dunno... sweat a lot!!

Went dine-out with my family tonight at this Halmar Restaurant located in Kg. Sungai Buluh.
Currently, I am hooked to this Roti Tisu. Macam martabak, just that ia nipis, rangup and manis. Love it! Crunchy makan while it's still hot, inda payah cacah anything. Just like that alone. Minum milo ping kaw. Or teh tarik. Ishhhh... Membari tais liur saja.
Why is it sweet you may ask. Susu manis & gula bertabur makes all the magic for roti tisu.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown