CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

News that attracts my attention today...

G'mornin', bloggy... and my blog readers, if I have any. *winks*
Read today's news today thru' brudirect. I'm utterly shocked with the 'Daring Snatch Theft At Kiulap Bakery' article.
Gosh! Women should be extra extra careful and be alert/observant towards your surroundings. Now, whenever I withdraw cash from an ATM machine, I always put on a quick pace to my car. And as soon as I'm inside, I lock the door right away. You might never know you were being watched.
And, for the ladies. If you happened to park your car somewhere quiet and dark, please keep an open eye at all time. And do keep your car keys in hand. I always stick the keys out on standby, just in case. Why you may ask? So that I can stab them with my car keys, of costtt!!! Paranoid? Hey, ever heard of self-defence?!
I wonder if they're anyone out there who'd do the same thing (lock the car door & sticking out car keys on standby) just like me....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown