CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Counting the days...

20 days left till New Year and exactly a week left for us to be away on vacation. I've been asking around as to prepare ourselves on the day of our departure. I learnt that it'd be cold in the city of Korea at this time of season. So we've been told to carry along winter coats/sweater on plane and it should be worn before we land.

What worries me is the long period of time during transit in KL and flying to Korea then. We're scheduled to land in KL at 5.20 p.m. and departure time to Korea is around 1 a.m. What am I gonna do then sitting around for over 7 effing hours in the airport??!

My mom & dad would be at home sleeping and I'd be awake, standing in line just waiting to be seated on crappy economy seats! I don't even know if I'd have enough sleep before we're scheduled to touch down at 8.30 a.m.

I haven't been on a MAS plane before. But I hope they serve good food there. Well, they better be!!! Or they'll be hearing alot from me. That's the last thing I need after all that effing waiting, if you know what I mean.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown