CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shopping & spending

It has already been over a week since payday. Most of the teachers are on their holiday now. They are either on their way off to another country or probably just staying in. But one thing for sure, they'll be out spending. I noticed that today...

We went to get thermal, gloves and that winter jacket I was bragging about the other day. And guess what? It's gone!!! Gone as in TAKEN! Shit! And what's even worse is there are no more adult gloves left either. Uggghhh! Hate it when that happens.
My poor husband has to get them somewhere else now. The thing is we dunno anywhere else selling these sort of thing. Help!

Hmm... Let me check my list:
Thermal - check! Sweaters - check! Scarf - check! Gloves - check! Shoes - can't decide what to wear yet. Maybe trainers.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown