CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, December 26, 2008

Anyeong haseyo! I'm home!

Aaahh... Finally, we are officially home from vacation.
Personally, it has been a great, memorable, interesting and fun period for hubb and I. And I know that everyone from our group trip must've feel the same way that I do.
The local Korean tour guide, Sunny Yang is very professional all the way through our visits there.
My most personal favourite part of all is when our bus broke down. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard me well. Our bus broke down in the middle of the road (on our way for dinner) during high traffic on Christmas Eve.
It was cold and we all walked for more than 20 minutes. But just a quarter way to the restaurant, our bus showed up.

Our first day stepping on the ground of Korea, we went to Nami Island for the ever famous Winter Sonata spot. Driving there took hours plus with all the traffic. But the best thing while looking at the windows were the sight of snow on sides of the road.
The next morning, we sighted falling snow! Sigh... I couldn't ask for more on this Korean vacation. Th sight of real snow falling all over your head and shoulders, it's such a miracle. Sunny kept telling us how lucky we were to experience this. I'm totally grateful. And of course, making friends and bonding with other Bruneian family made all a better trip.
I couldn't ask for more. And now, I'm home safely....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown