CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bolt


*Scardy cat*

*Rhino, Bolt and Mitten*


I planned a day out with 3 of my former (Primary 5) students namely Mashayana, Akmal and Fatin. We sat for a nice and entertaining movie called 'Bolt' at Sri Qlap Cinema. Great storyline.
Overall, it's funny and yet I did shed some tears along with it.
I didn't get the chance to take pictures with my girls but I do hope they enjoyed spending time with me as much as I have fun just sitting with them. Sometimes I would reminisce the days when we were in our Primary 4 class back in 2007. I've to say they are a bunch of smart, tidy and competitive girls. Even the boys are less rascal. At least, they get good grades. That's the most important thing. I remember one of my boys, Ahmad Aziman (he sent his regard to me this afternoon). He's small and drove me crazy at times...but he's okay. I wish them good luck for next year having to sit for PSR. I hope they do well and pass with flying colours.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown