CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, December 1, 2008

I am officially... on-leave

Just for the record... I am now officially work-free, on leave, holiday! You name it! Yes, I am free. Free from being tied down with work... school work or office work. Finally, the time is here.

I could focus on my upcoming vacation. First, got to settle everything with bill payments.

Secondly, to do some shopping. I'm still keeping an eye on that nice, oh-so-wicked, blue winter jacket I spotted at... I shouldn't tell. *Teehee*

Oh, thermal top. That's the most important thing to get in winter season, I suppose. Sweaters? I'll probably loan them from big ol' sis. How convenient it is to have a sibling that works for RBA. She lends me her thermal pants, scarf, gloves, winter coat. I'm blessed! *winks*


So, what was I up to today...


>> To work in the morning.

>> Caught a movie in the afternoon watching this... Hilarious!!
"What do you mean 'you people'?"


>> Went to the airport and fetch my sis who just came back from Bali.
>> Had sushi for dinner and came home bloated!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown