CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Making it happen - Part 2

It has been a while since my last post. Been pretty busy lately filling up UBD forms. I've to make dozens copies of previous certificates. And my deadline is this Saturday. It's a good thing that I'm not away just yet.


So, this morning we settled our vacae payment. Now, we only have to wait for the actual date to leave Brunei soon. We've been told & warned of the cold, freezing weather there. Sigh... can't wait to be out and away from here.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown