CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, December 11, 2008

I don't like this part right here.

I'll be needing my iPod Shuffle. I better upload tonnes of songs in there. Oh, and I also need to stock up with sudoku.
Okay, now I don't like this particular part. This part where my mind starts thinking of the things I'll be missing out while I'm away. Yeah, all sort of things that has been around with me for a long while, especially since I'm officially on a long break.
What I'm trying to say is..... I'm gonna miss my kitty Paris and birdy Andre. I'll be missing my Vaio, watching Gossip Girl in it, my Facebook, this diblogary that works as my personal one-stop station, and staying online. I wish I could bring my lappy with me. I could kill time with it instead.
Oh, and I'll miss driving my car, seeing my mom & dad, my sissss...

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown