CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, January 25, 2009

The yummies & the funnies

I soooo can't wait to catch on episodes of Gossip Girl. I shall get them tomorrow from my sis. Thanks to her good friend, Farah who lent her the dvds for my convinience. Kekeke...

I just remembered that my big sis did mention me about having a barbeque. I suggest that we do it at our family's home, since the kitchen is closer to the backyard. And that's making me taisliur all over again! I should really try this Nando bbq sauce.

Had a funny conversation with my sis tonight. And I just love to tease her.

I was in the phone with my sis earlier. And I went...

Me: Mana ko ni kan?
Sis: Rah flat kawanku di *dot*dot*dot*... Yetah tutup karan ni baru sekajap ah.
Me: Eh, brani jua ko ani jalan-jalan lagi. Tau sudah ujan.
Sis: Inda ku drive lah. Ani karang c-**** aga aku jua di sini.
Me: Eh, ko jalan sama ia lagi....Hmm...Are u still 'in denial'???
Sis: Apeh..whatever...anyway...ko mau episod bla..bla..bla...


Moral of the story: SHE'S DEFINITELY IN DENIAL!!! Hahahaha...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u stupid cow!!!!! delete this post abt me!!!

Taneya's Countdown