CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, January 11, 2009

A sweet gathering

*Her husband is kind enough to take this shot of us*

The other day on Thursday, 8th January, I've to say it's the most glorious afternoon. It's a good start and opening for 2009. What happened, you may ask. I met up with an old friend... a long lost friend, my ex-classmate back in primary school in Temburong.

Her name is Jong Mei Seen, call her Mei Sing for short. Recently, about a couple of months back in 2008, I found her myself in Facebook. She's in Malaysia now, staying with her husband and a kid.

So, we were talking about the past. I tried to remember the last time we saw each other, probably when I was in Form 5 then. I guess we didn't say our goodbyes and went our different ways. I moved to BSB to continue my study in Maktab Duli then.

Unfortunately we lost touch and I haven't heard of any news from her. But last year, while logging in to Facebook, I had this urge to try and find old friends. Searching her name led me to her.... and some other old friends of mine.
Meeting her on that day, I guess she didn't change much. She kept saying that she turned fat, but I don't see it the way she does. Yeah she gained a lil' weight, but it doesn't change her feature. However, they commented that I look different now... with the way I wear my clothes, of course. They said they wouldn't recognize me!

So, here are the snapshots taken where we met at Gripps Cafe. Thanks, Mei Seen for making it happen. And also to Lay Eng & her sister, Lay Kheng. If it weren't for Lay Eng, we wouldn't be able to reminisce on that sweet gathering. Such a lovely Thursday afternoon to say the least....


*Mei Seen & me*

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown