CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dilemma of the JAPSER uniform

I was just told yesterday that we (Primary 6 teachers of 2008) are invited to this sorta formal function which will be held at ICC. In short, it's called JAPSER, whatever that means.
Anyway, in conjunction of that, we have to get this fabric from Shoppe Boutique for uniform. Okay, I don't mind getting the fabric, but the price is around 40 bucks. And to make things worse, it has to be ready and worn on Saturday next week. I was like, what? What if tukang jait ku inda sanggup menerima. There's a possibility that they'd be busy with uniform keluarga pengantin. That's what normally happens here.

So, I went to Serusop to get them. I purchased them in 4 yards of the washable kind, and thankfully the price goes down to $36.50. Luckily, I like the design and colour. It's rich pink!

And now, my next task is to think of the design for my clothing. This could go on forever!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown