CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, January 17, 2009

An eventful Friday

Good day y’all.


Had a wonderful and eventful, yet tiring Friday yesterday. We had a sleepless night before. We were woken up by annoying noises made by the puppies in the backyard. It went on and on and on.

The morning went okay. I felt sleepy then when it comes midday. We had lunch at my in-laws. Then, the excitement for the day started as we got home. Keliatan tia anjing pendatang atu di halaman rumah. To add it all up, kedapatan tia puppies atu makan makanan ucing d bawah rumah. Adedeeeeh... Halau punya halau, belusiran tia durang naik ke bukit belakang rumah.

Ishhh... Inda puas ati rasanya. Datang tia idea Abang kan mengumban kuyuk-kuyuk pendatang ani, saja kan menakutkan. Aku pun setuju, since it's no harm untuk menakutkan saja. Inda batah, ada tia Abang manggil dari belakang, "Aku ngumban inda sengaja tekana sekong!"

Aduh! Freaked out ku tarus. Cek punya cek, I asked, "Sekali, mana tia??" "Tu ampai-ampai. Mati kali". Hah! Inda kan mati ngumban sekali saja! Cek punya cek lagi, ada tia bebunyi...bunyi kesakitan. Kesian! Kan nangis rasanya meliat. Tapi apa bulih buat, haram kan dipigang. I could only watch as it kept rolling on the ground. I couldn't tell where the injury was as there was no blood or what so ever.

Last-last, tepaksa panggil kaling singh suruh memindahkan anak-anak kuyuk yang cute & adorable ani ke Sungai Akar, pronto! And I'm not kidding when I made the statement 'cute & adorable'! In fact, they're playful. Unfortunately, among five of them, only one pup made his escape to the jungle. Oh well, at least I got my restful sleep tonight.

Later on....

Hub & I spent the afternoon paying a visit to our new 'family friend' in Kg. Sengkurong. We had tea and chat for a while, cerita sama nini, c-Zoul, Cigu Hjh and Cigu Pg. Haji Kamaluddin. It feels really good to be able to meet them again since our Korean vacation last year. Just sitting and talking in the comfort of their home, we felt very much welcomed. I hope to see the snapshots taken on that day by Zoul. Hehehe... He's pretty good with his camera. *winks*



0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown