CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You know what... I think I need to really push myself with the extra workload. (Okay, I need self motivation to make this work!)
I have pending work that's due just next week regarding my Year 6 Pre-test this early February. Need to type the question paper...followed by all the photocopying and compiling after that.
Yesterday we stopped by Tanda Mata Cinta showroom. Hub has his eyes locked to this standing bamboo sticks that works as a room divider of some sort. He had wanted to get them since it was displayed in ICC the a few weeks ago. So at this point, he already made up his mind. It costed $140. It should look good if we get two of them, tho'.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown