CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 'Niu' Year

I googled some chinese new year pics related to cows and I end up with a few rather funny+weird ones instead.

Eww... Siapa punya keraja ni! Macam pattern baju askar lagi tu, ganya ani kuniyeng!

Eat mor chikin! Eat mor chikin!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE.


I am as glad as the chinese at the moment, as we can all share the break this January. That means, I get to spend late night and late morning. After all, it falls on Monday.

Oh, and I'm extra happy coz I could get away from my P.E. lesson. Don't get me wrong. I don't really hate P.E., I just don't like the idea of changing my clothes after the lesson. Such a 'mah fan' to have to carry your baju kurung & tudung on hangers to work. And not forgetting the shoes. Moreover, loads of books that you took home the other day.
But I guess, that's how it should be. It's part of my job too. So, I'm fine with it. At least, I've a job. And I'm grateful for that.


0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown