CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My next best thing at the moment

I have been sleeping cozily since a few days ago. Hub is kind and thoughtful enough to surprise me with this super nice and soft pillow by Jean Perry.
At the beginning, I've been complaining over this new Jean Perry pillow we just bought earlier this week. There were on offer for about 10 bucks, so we took home a pair. Somehow, after a tried and tested session, I decided I don't like it. My head's too high up... macam kana jack!
Now, it seems like my soft pillow is the next best thing at the moment. It looks real good with my new pillow cover and bed sheet. Oh, and I look forward to sleeping and placing my head on it. It's soft, plush... zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz *snore*

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown