CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Food talk

Nothing interesting happened today... but I do feel like posting something.

This past few weeks, I noticed that I seem to eat a lot. One morning at my workplace, as I sat at my desk I feel this urge to have my coffee, which is absolutely normal. But when I couldn't find a 3-in-1 packet in the drawer, I reached for a mee-in-a-mug. So, as I was sipping through the warm soup, I asked hub to send me over the coffee packets, which he happily did a few minutes after that.

Without even finishing the soup, I went on to make coffee. At breaktime, I found myself munching on 4 chocolate cream biscuits. And then I had rice for lunch. All that eating made me wonder, what's going on with my body??

Oh gosh... Andre is screaming in the background... Probably practicing his vocal range!


Talk about food, hub and I had our late lunch at Villa Mauri yesterday.

I ordered spaghetti with white sauce while hub tried the curry laksa mee. (Hmm... I could still smell & taste the sauce). Mind you, my food alone costed 14 bucks (the portion is quite enormous for my appetite) and I also ordered strawberry milkshake for 5 bucks.

Talk about spending on food... I had to really finish my drink. It was as good as a litre of dutchlady or magnolia strawberry milk. And mine in a tall glass costed $5!!!

All in all, it was a good experience. The whole outlook of the restaurant looks really neat and welcoming. I would go there again. But when the time comes, I would have someone share my plate of spaghetti...just to help me finish them!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown