CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, January 23, 2009

Out and about...

Here I am, sitting on the couch, with both my legs up resting on a stool while a filipino giving me a footspa. I'm now getting sleepy knowing I've 3 more sistas tagging along with me & wanting the same thing. That means I've to wait a couple more hours for them to finish their session after I'm done with mine. This will take forever! Might as well post something with my phone just to keep myself occupied for now.
I went to a cousin's engagement function earlier this afternoon at Kg. Tungku.
So now we sistas decided to go out and about, doing 'nothings' like window shopping and spending a lil' over here and there. Hehehe... It's a good thing we don't do these too often. Otherwise I'd be needing a credit card! Haha!
Call me old fashion, but yeah, I don't own a swipe card, a master card or a visa card. I carry cash with me all the time. Of course, I carry an ATM card to go with it.
I wonder where we're going after this...

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown