CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Celebrating 'me' nite

Oh man... I did mention about planning on holding a birthday dinner with my family. I wanted to have it over some place nice and rather different from the usual dine-out. Well, it's complicated than I thought.
Mom preferred i-Lotus, but I insisted on somewhere else. My sistas preferred Rizqun and Season. Steady kan diorang! I don't mind their tummy, but my main concern is making sure my parents like what they eat. Besides that, I want them to have a rather different dine-in experience...something out of the ordinary.
After a couple of phone calls to Airport Restaurant, Millenium Restaurant and Rizqun [note: Susah bah when my dad choosy over his food. Kesian jua. The rest of us no problem la, bantai saja!], .....finally I decided on having it at Seri Kandi Restaurant located in Kiulap.
Hmm... I know, after having this list of rather exclusive restaurants, akhirnya ke restoran biasa jua.
So I went there to check out the menu. A li'l reminder, I 've never been to this place before... But it wasn't that bad after all.
The place looks pretty good & impressive. Plus, the menu sounded really nice....and edible for daddy! Heh-heh. We have yet to try the food, tho'. The last thing I need is having daddy complaining over the menu. So, I hope everything goes well tonight.
>>>>>>>> fast forward to evening>>>>>>>
So, here's the review of the dinner event over at Seri Kandi.
Makan malam berjalan dengan lancar seperti yang dirancang. Eseh...macam buat penilaian/catatan guru.
Dad seemed to enjoy the food, just like the rest of us. Thumbs up!!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown