CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, April 19, 2009

To hubs... Thanks for the birthday gift!! I love my new comfy chair!!! Absolutely the best.
I'll probably have to post about the birthday and surprise gift some other day.
This week's gonna be a hectic one for I need to do lotsa revision with my kids for their upcoming test by the end of the month. Need to do loads of typing up and photocopying.
In between that, I'm thinking of having a dinner some place nice and different with my family. Planning on doing it at Li Gong or Emperor's Court...but perhaps end up at Rizqun last-lastnya. Hehehe... Still planning and depending much on my big sister's busy, flight schedule.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown