CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cali c-Danish awal pagi tadi

On normal days, I would stop by so the kids get a free ride to school.
This morning, as Danish walked out of the front door he has this big, wide smile on his face. I was too, coz today he has his 'songkok' on for school. He climbed into my Patrol while dragging along his schoolbag and a sealed paper bag. The first thing he said was...

"Anty, aku ada balikan anty hadiah".
"Aaaii...Yakaan... Hadiah hepi bday tuyu kah?"
"Awu".
"Ooooh. Okay. Terima kasih. Adik bali kan?"
"Awu.... Hmmm... Dalamnya beg ni". (Badap-bam-boosh! There goes the supposedly 'surprise gift'.)
*Trying hard not to laugh* "Ooohhh... Bah, terima kasih ah. Karang anty buka hadiah".
"Mami cakap untuk anty bawa buku".

At this point, I have a silly smile on my face all the way to school.
Not only that I don't need to peek into the bag, I also know what it is for. *smile*

Charming, huh?! That definitely made my day!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown