CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, April 30, 2009

A familiar melody from a lonely past

I was reminiscing over a lonely past that I didn't remember much lately. It seemed so so so long ago. It has been over almost ten years now...as a matter of fact, it would be a decade then this June. I haven't given much thought about it for such a long time now.

This would be the first posting that I ever talked about 'my lonely past'. It was followed by a happy future, though. I'm just glad that I got over it. It's a life experience that I would never change.

That being said, I felt tempted to search through old songs...melodies that I used to love to listen to...which are familiar to me...which reminded me of 'him'.

I searched and I googled -- and I found this particular number. If I could listen to it now...I will surely shed some tears. But, tears of pure joy that I was given a chance to love again.


Cinta Kita - Teacher's Pet

Cinta kita bagaikan kembara
Meniti samudera
Biarpun liku kehidupan berbeza
Namun kita sama

Dalam perjalanan ini
Mencari erti
Mengenali diri
Siapa kita sebenarnya
Tika dan waktu suatu suratan
Akhirnya ketemu
Aku rindu

Inilah duniaku
Impi damai di sisimu
Inilah bebasku
Bersamamu yang ku rindu
Inilah duniaku
Insan seni di sisimu
Inilah bebasku
Bersamamu yang ku rindu


Today, I am more than happy to say that I'm living in true happiness... with an adoring, caring and affectionate husband.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown