CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Out with the girlfriends

I had a fantabulous time chatting away with Lynn & Laili during hi-tea at Rizqun today.
I was there first, around 2.30-ish... in search for parking space. I was in pure luck to have one rite in front of the entrance...with a security guard keeping a close eye over my car. Heh!
Berkat tah kali... hari ku kan belanja my close fwens. Hehehe.

We were chatting away during meal, and suddenly ada tia this chef and the staffs bringing out a birthday cake while singing the song. And I automatically stare at Lynn and Laili's faces, expecting to see any signs that they could possibly+secretly pass over the table, perhaps mischievous smile or sumthin'.

And I went, "Hey! U guys are not planning any of this, rite??!!!"
They quickly denied. Relieved, I made sure cake atu limpas dari meja kami. Fuhh... Baik jua. Centre of attention banar eh. Ramai lagi dangan antaie....

All in all, I had a great time just talking with the girlfriends. And I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. [Sayangnya masing-masing nada mengambil gambar. Canggih jua sudah hp tu ah. Apraaaa...]

As I said to Laili today, "Keep up with us!" (coz Lynn and I awal sudah share banyak ceta hangat -- she was late, as usual). So she was a bit lagging...RAMnya inda basar.
Badab-bam-boosh!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown