CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keep the business going....

I am currently getting to know another online game application available in Facebook, as introduced by a sis of mine, which she claims to be addictive. So, I said why not...


Here's what my restaurant looks like for the time being. I know it looks kinda' dodgy, yea. But I'm still learning and in time it will be upgraded. It's pretty hard to keep the employees up and running for business. You need to feed them every 3 hours. Heh! So, everytime I log on to check on them (after long, long hours), they would be like, on the floor...too weak to do anything!! Cali ah...


The fun part is you get to hire your friends to run your business, and decorating/upgrading the inside & out of the diner.

Before ani, I tried a couple of other playfish games on FB. The first was My Farm which I was addicted for quite some time, but soon after that I slowly drifted away. Coz I just don't see the point of doing a virtual farming when I never really bother with a real one either!

At the moment I do still get things going with my pet, Roxy in Pet Society....



My virtual pet, Roxy is surviving in his virtual crib.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown