CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, April 16, 2009

APRIL IS THE MONTH ~~

What a coincidence. Since April is my birth-month, and the fact that my blog is sorta 'ditaja oleh' Telbru (as I'm a frequent user of e-Speed), I feel that I may as well put up the Telbru web banner (like the one displayed on the right side) on my blog.
This April, Telbru is celebrating their 3rd anniversary. And they are organizing a couple of fun competition for the public to join and win something on this ocassion. Particularly, there is this Blog & Win competition for all the blog-fanatics.
I, for one, am running out of ideas to post entries that contain over 1000 - 2500 words. So, consider myself out. Good luck!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown