CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, April 20, 2009

>> Saturday, 18th

The day went per usual which includes being at work...in class with the kids. The weather was pretty hot too.
Apart from that, seperti biasa di sebelah malam, likewise on every weekend nights... a weekly family gathering at my in-laws home..... menunaikan sembahyang fardhu Maghrib dan Isya' berjemaah and tahlil recital... dan sekaligus berhimpun untuk makan malam.

After dinner, we gathered to watch AF in the living room. And that's when the surprise cake came out. Awww... look at hubs... how can I not love the man! That look on his face...worth as good as the cake itself.


Huff and puff, I blew out all thirty one candles... (Yeah, rite! Like it would all fit in a 1-pounder. Haha!)

We all share the chocolatey cake with the aunts, uncs and my lovely in-laws...



Little that I know, I have another surprise awaiting for me at home. We came home and as I entered the slightly dark living room, I noticed a shadowy-figure.... somewhat of a different piece of furniture sitting in darkness....


Lights on --- a beige, sweet-looking-and-welcoming, cozy chair.

Once again...how can I not love the guy. He's so attentive to my needs. Heh-heh. I'm sooo loving my present. Yaaay!! Just what I need. Something to look forward to after a hard day at work.


>> Sunday, 19th

Hubs and I spent tea-time with his family, the aunts & the uncs again.

In one incident, we were chatting away and hubs nephew, Danish seemed to be 'beulah', macam inda mau-mau kana pujuk. He was insisting of kan balik ke rumah. I tried to pujuk for a bit handing him over krupuk ikan. Senyum ia, mau jua ia ngambil. Tapi bari herannya, urang siuk minum-minum, kan balik tia pulang. Insisting lagi tu. Last-last, the father pun mengalah bawa balik. Inda batah lapas tu ada tia datang semula.

Soon after when it's ampir kan maghrib, we decided to go home. Both my sis-in-law then handed me gifts... *sigh*... how thoughtful. Then, Danish called out and waved at me sheepishly. He seemed to have sumthin' for me as well.... And he handed me his home-made birthday card!! Ooooh, panyaaa.... Patut tah menyamal inda tantu pasal dari awal... Ada hajatnya kan bari kad bday! Patut tah inda mau-mau kan balik. Heh-heh... Kesian deh-loh!!


0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown