CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrow, my girl team will be having a netball match against S.R. Kapok for Kejohanan Bola Jaring Sekolah-sekolah Rendah Kawasan Brunei II B.
The venue is at the Multipurpose Hall (located near the Indoor Stadium Berakas). And it will take place in the afternoon.
Honestly, at the moment, I've no high hopes that they're gonna win the match. It takes a lot than just doing practices.
Oh well, as long as they have fun being in the team and enjoy watching the game itself. Coz I always do!!
I would also like to add that.... I'm losing my voice. It's kinda 'sarut' now. I sound like a man when I talk! Really!
It was okay in the morning, but as the weather gets hotter, my voice got worse....from sweet to hoarse...like a MAN!
The weather really gets to me....uggghhhh... And I'm thinking, cana kan besorak masa netball ni esuk?!!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown