CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, March 19, 2009

School break starts NOW!

Ah, the first term of school holiday is here. 10 days... It doesn't sound like much. Although it's more like a brief school holiday, it'll be enough for us teachers out there, just to get ourselves away from the hectic atmosphere what's with running and screaming kids in the background.
That being said, I do still need to stop by the school from time to time delivering lessons for extra class. At least, I won't be encountering screaming children during breaktime.
What shall I do with my 10 days break? At the moment, I do feel the need to go out more...like to Bukit Shahbandar and Tasek Lama. Apart from that, I'd love to check in to a hotel somewhere.... and it's been a long time since my last trip to KB. Maybe I should talk hubb into it.
Kan ke KK...jauh. Kan ke Miri...takut. Baik tah stay dalam negeri saja, for now.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown