CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I decided to purchase a new pair of specs here in Brunei. If I'm not mistaken, I had only 3 or 4 previous specs since I first wore them when I was in Form 3 back in 1992. And I usually got them from Limbang as it is cheaper, off costttt.

Somehow, when I went to the usual outlet, I tried to look for the latest or more like my preferred frame. I kinda like the one that Lisa Loeb currently wears... nerdy, classic, cool.
(For me lah!)


She always has these cool pair of glasses that looks good on her. These are the thick frame glasses she used to wear, as I remembered.

Bewitching frame! It highlights her beautiful eyes.
So now, I'm wondering.... Murahkah buat di sini????? Kadai kacamata mana yang best-best ah? And I mean, not overpriced la. I don't really bother the branded items. As long as I can get the right frame style. I need to do some research on this. Ishh...bali kaca mata pun research.....*faning*....

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown