CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, March 16, 2009

Let's walk for a cause

I promised myself that I will post on an event that took place on Sunday. And I have lotsa pictures to show as well. I'll do it soon when I have the time. Watch this spot! Coming soon.
So, here they are....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Acara Walkaton Amal Palestin telah diadakan pada hari Ahad
sempena Jubli Perak Masjid Kampong Sungai Besar ~


Wakil guru-guru dari sekolah rendah: Cg Norhayati, Cg Bidah, me & Cg Zubaidah.

Work it, ladies! Do it like you mean it!


Stretch it people!!! STRETCH IT I SAID!

And the walk started by the ladies.


The weather is super nice and breezy too.

Farahiyah enjoyed the long walk.

Taking big steps to reach the check point. Almost there, Farahiyah.


Sampai checkpoint stesen minyak Kg. Sg. Besar dan berpatah balik ke masjid.


Dua orang peserta walkathon, wakil dari sekolah Kg. Sg. Besar kelihatan relek saja bila hampir sampai ke barisan penamat. [Steady Cg. Bidah & Cg. Yati].


Ngah Garip finished his walk earlier than us girls.


Work it girl! Work it! C'mon, Farahiyah. A few more steps to the finishing line. We can do this!


YAAAAAAYY!!
Finally, me with Farahiyah on the finishing line and given the lucky number ticket.
Wish us luck!!


Cg. Hjh. Bidah claiming her prize. [Baik jua belurih periuk. :-) ]


Farahiyah feeling content over her lucky draw prize. [Awu, lai. Tiap ari mkn mi!]


Click here to read more about it covered by Media Permata.



0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown