CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Katy Perry fever


Okay, this post is like an official post covering stuffs about Katy Perry. Tho' it's not my intention really. I was searching for her songs in youtube and found fancy and somewhat interesting stuffs about her. Like, if you came across with (or check out) Katy Perry- Konichiwa bitches it's actually covering about her talking to the webcam in her room while in Tokyo. It's pretty weird and cool at the same time. (I love her eyes!)

Actually, I'm currently hooked to this number "THINKING OF YOU" by Katy Perry. The chorus goes like:

"Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes"


Oh and the vidclip (you can watch it here) is pretty awesome! Like, that's the time of era I wanted to live in. The hair, makeup, outfit & shoes are super-vintage! Love it!!

As I browse through her other songs, I found another nice slow number called "I'm still breathing". Most of her lyrics are pretty different from usual. I mean, they don't have direct meaning if you listen closely.

I can't help wondering how could a simple looking lady be transformed into a super-sexy individual. Damn it! I envy all her vintage shots!! She has all the vintage to-die-for clothes to wear too, like this one. How awesome is that!

It looks as tho' she's smirking at me!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown