CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, March 13, 2009

Today's Friday the 13th

**Background music: Farah Asyikin - 'Kembali Lagi Di Sisimu'

My birthday is coming up soon. Personally, I don't feel like celebrating much. It's less fun if you're turning over 30+ of age.

If you're asking what I want for my birthday, I'll definitely say I don't know. Coz I really don't bother about presents anymore. I rather get them my own way, I suppose. I rather spend it with my own money. What I would like to do on my birthday... I think I wanna spend the day with my family & hub. If I was given a birthday cake, I'd like it if I could blow the candles & cut the cake with my mom. Why? I think it would be wise to spend a birthday with the one who gave birth to you. It's not just my 'birth'day, but I do share the day with my mom. She held me on my 'birthdate' and made sure I'm alive, literally.

I slept late last night and watched this 2004 chick flick '13 going on 30'. And I can't help feeling the message it sent through the movie itself. I do somehow feel like I missed out on some part of my life. What I'm trying to say is I'm 30 now... I need some changes over this life of mine. Will I stay living this way for the rest of my life. What I want or need is a massive change that could turn my perspective around. I wanna please people around me at the same time. I wanna make my parents happy. I want to prove something that could affect everyone around me. I wanna show it to the world.

I want something that I can look forward to for the rest of this life of mine. I want an addition to my very own family tree. That's all that I could wish for in this lifetime.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown