CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Monday, March 23, 2009

Tiring + unplanned

Oh man... What a tiring day today is. Such a long journey home...*sigh*. You might be wondering what the hell was I up to today.
Hubb, his sister and I decided to go to Miri this morning. It's all unplanned, but hey why not?
I bought a couple of magazines, a brand new pair of glasses, a pair of 'banana peel' flip flops and a new 1000ml 'bros' water bottle.
I just couldn't take my eyes off the wide selection of flip flops on display. The pair that I bought costed me RM$22 and that's the cheepest pair there is.
And I also upgraded myself in getting a bigger water bottle. The first bottle was a 750ml type. They seem to have better looking bottles with funky and outstanding designs, which I very much prefer.
As for my new specs... I look nerdier! Haha... I love it!! I couldn't have the exact frame style that I wanted, so I have to settle with this instead.
Tomorrow morning I shall be up early for an extra class session. So, I think I better get into bed now.....zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown