CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The 'Ouch!' and the 'Wow!' of the day

Had a waxing session in the late afternoon. And let me tell you this...Damn, it felt like the first time!!

Regardless of all the pain, I do feel satisfied with the service today. Ira waxed my underarms and trimmed my brows F.O.C. Thanks to her. Plus, I feel super clean right in the southern region, if you know what I mean. Hahaha... I guess I got the balls to do it, AGAIN!!

In the evening, my sis surprised me with the arrival of my VS Retro Suitcase. As excited as I was, I did not expect it to be as big as a small travelling bag! I thought it would be as big as a regular tote that I carry around with me to work. Angan-angan tah ku sudah kan memakai untuk kraja. Eseh! Kan dipakai kraja tia konon, basar ah. Ujung-ujung kana pikir ku tidur di skulah.

Oh well... whose care?!
If hub doesn't approve of it, I think I need to let it go or put it on sale or sumthin'. But I still like it oh-so-much. Let's hope he'll say it's okay to keep.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown