CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Woof wooof! - Part 2

Hubb and I have been thinking of a way to get rid of the pups. They were five healthy pups to be exact. I took a peek this morning, while the mother wasn't around, of costtt! Those poor thing looked precisely like newborn kittens. Adorable, yet HARAM!

I was awakened by the sound of barking this morning. I ran downstairs and found hubb holding his broom outside. That damn dog was barking at him for no reason! She felt threatened by the sight of a broom in hand.

So, this afternoon hubb and his dad called over a non-muslim friend to help move the pups. Seeing that they were newborn, they considered moving them not too far. Just so that their mother could find them. Hence, less than an hour later she moved them all back to the original spot!!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown