CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Norman Hakim + Abby Abadi = cerai???


I am very much crushed with the breaking news regarding Norman Hakim & Abby Abadi's marriage.

Been reading and googling for their news lately.
Check out the links below:




I guess she has come to this point that she just wants to stop being humiliated.

Poor Abby... I truly hope they'll get back together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch this Youtube to know who is the real Abby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOepcgYzY7I&feature=player_embedded

Taneya's Countdown