CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, November 20, 2008

The atmosphere is soooo boring here in S.R. Rimba II with all the talk & briefing of SPN21. It seems impossible to imagine schools reform at this stage, without much equipments what-so-ever needed next year. I'm pretty sure the teachers are as confused as I am.

3.46 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of end of year gifts for 5 students that I carefully picked out for achieving their goals in PSR. Four of them are girls. One boy passed with 4-D's. Mind you, he's physically unfit and yet managed to pass unlike 10 of his classmates!
I do feel sorry for the rest who failed... Sorry that they didn't work hard enough... Sorry that they didn't make an effort to learn the basics for the past six years they've spent in school.
But I am glad that one boy actually had put his mind and strength together. I don't know what the future brings, but I wish him the best of luck.

So, for now I'm thinking hard figuring out gift ideas for my boy and girls. One girl got 5-A's. I need to get something extra special. I'm blanked right now.... I better get some sleep.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown