CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, November 21, 2008

Making it happen - Part 1

Map of Korea
Paid deposits to the travel agency for our upcoming 'outdated-honeymoon' vacation. Departure date will be on the 19th December. Can't wait for that!

Tonight I was lepak-ing with my sistas. We discussed a bit more on what to wear during winter. I'm absolutely psyched over it.... *sigh*
Necessary items: winter coat, thermal clothings (leggings & top), scarf, gloves (I prefer leather), lotion/moisturiser.
They warned me about my skin getting itchy without lotion. And that my nostril will get uncomfortable from breathing in the cold weather. My nose will probably turn red too. So I better watch out for that.

I've no idea how it's like to be in a rather cold country. Korea in winter time... Too bad that we've to be off on the 25th. It'll be Christmas time then, and the travel agent informed us of 'naik harga' during that time.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown