CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Car modifications - I just don't get it!


There are a few car modifications that I just don't agree with.

It's really annoying to drive at night and having to face car headlights that makes you squint right until it passes you by. While crystal white coloured headlights look cool on some cars (especially on Lexus), believe me when I say it annoys other road users if you have to choose a slightly brighter headlights than normal ones.

Some car owners go way overboard choosing a slightly green colour headlights. I don't get it! Why green?? I remember when I first encountered it on the road (many years back). I thought the traffic light was moving!

And last but not least, I wish people would stop putting that chrome Transformer logo on the front grill of their car. I just don't get it. There's no way in hell your car would turn into a robotic Transformer figure, you know.

Uggghhh... So fugly!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown