CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Friday, November 14, 2008

Internet addict???

With the monthly bill for eSpeed usage; Facebook-ing; blogging; song downloading via Limewire, Bearshare....
I always seem to have excuses to turn on my computer and connect to the internet.

So which one am I really: internet addict OR computer addict??
I'm not that sure myself. I certainly use up my eSpeed bill as much as I could possibly able to.

I remember the time when I had a whole week of no internet access. I didn't thought of going crazy, but I do feel cheated by the service.

Computer addict...well, if I do use alot of my time editting photos using Photoshop, then I might consider myself being computer addict. Or, Photoshop addict to be exact!

Whatever that I am addicted to, I guess I just don't wanna be left out, as far as internet is concerned. After all, it is one of my access or route to any form of information.

Taneya's Countdown