CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My December Wishlist & Things To Look Forward To

This list will eventually continue until the time comes for us to go away for the holiday.
So, here we go....
1) I hope I'm lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Rain when we get to Korea.
His song "Love Story" melts me away.

2) Go out shopping like there's no tomorrow. I might need to bring lotsa ca$h!!!

3) Take lotsa pictures!

4) Go crazy sightseeing to the romantic places.

5) Stand in the snow & try hard to fight the cold.

6) The opportunity to wear the coolest outfit, gloves, wintercoat...


Taneya's Countdown