CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

36 DAYS TO 2009

It's 36 more days to new year 2009. So far, how did everything go for me... Time does fly by fast, huh.

It was a usual morning in February when I received a letter in school. With my name stated, the letter hereby announced for me to be posted to a different school.

I recalled that moment being relieved rather than shocked. So, I began my work at a new environment, a different school, new colleagues starting March. I've been working here ever since. The best part of being here is the short drive to work. Everything else is normal.
I do miss my former colleagues, especially Salina & Laili, of costtt... The difference now is that, this year my colleagues are are rather older than me. They're more like my aunts.
They've been in this profession more than 10 years, unlike me.
I am glad that I've no problem communicating with them. Getting to know them I gained lotsa knowledge. Well, most of the time they're crappy+hilarious knowledge, I may say.
Coming to the end of this year and after the PSR was over, I did enjoy the fun just being with this bunch. Hehehe...
I look up to them career-wise. Hence, I learnt that next year we won't be hanging together as much anymore. They'll be taking over Primary 4 while I will be staying to teach Primary 6. I'll sure miss them next year.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown