CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, October 16, 2008

PSR 2008 exam is officially over

These images are taken in the examination hall (Dewan Serbaguna) at Sekolah Yayasan SHHB.

*Brand new & cozy*


PSR 2008 is officially over and done!

I'm soooo relieved that it's over. So the last big thing to come our way is the RESULT! Normally it will come out before the December school holidays.

I'm expecting better results for this year's batch. Nevertheless, I'm not sure if they're better than last year's batch. Teaching Primary 6 is totally new for me.

I hope they'll get thru' with flying colours. I hope that I'll be seeing new faces next year. I hope they're no repeaters. I hope that they'll be better students and head towards a brighter future in whatever they do. I hope that they're better than me as an individual. I hope that they could make full use of whatever knowledge they've learnt from me.

I hope they'll gain success in life and remember me as part of their learning experience.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown