CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Sunday, October 5, 2008

5th day of Raya

It feels like it was only yesterday that Hari Raya started. Well, that's for me, dunno about you guys out there. Tomorrow morning will be just another day of work..again. Though the atmosphere and festive mood will definitely be obvious since it's only the 5th day of Syawal.

I'm certainly in no mood in what-so-ever for teaching just yet. (Nevertheless, I must plan my tomorrow's lesson).

Oh man! It's taking me ages for the computer to upload my raya pics. I'm trying to put them up in Facebook (for my cousins & frens) and here. But the uploading is terribly slow. I might have to do it tomorrow.

*Taken at Ghani's residence*


At my crib - YF Residence


Taken at Uncle Halim's place *nice & cozy*


Oh, btw, below is our new myna bird pet named Andre (well, one of them actually!). He's gotten bigger & healthier in just a couple of days. He has rather strong feet now. Andre came with another sibling who will be adopted by my in-laws.

*I've no clue how to differentiate the gender. And I still can't make up my mind which one to choose*

Both are still young, and we feed them by hand. They tend to get hungry very often (every 2-3 hours). They're loud, but absolutely adorable.

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown