CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Thursday, October 2, 2008

1st Syawal...

Happy Hari Raya to everyone!


I love the morning atmosphere and the sights of family gathering aside from the hot weather. The sky was clear. However, it rains in the afternoon. So, this year likewise, we started from rumah Mama, then rumah Ngah Janah, after that rumah Ngah Mina and lastly rumah Tua Muhamad. All these houses served nasi lemak, satay, etc.
I feel a lil' guilty eating in the morning and so replaced that with sweet drinks. Tapi pada hakikatnya sama jua kambung parut ulih minum saja. Apraaa, Labu....

This year, the guests (or relatives) kinda' bertambah. I see a couple of new born babies... Have no idea who's the baby daddy, tho.

Later on around 1.00 p.m., went to pay my family a visit in the afternoon. I always love walking into the huge guest room during raya. It was only open for special ocassions such as this.

The smell of air freshener... the cool temperature... looking through what's new as decoration... sitting cozily on the sofa... just being there in the comfort of my family home.

All my sisters were there. My aunts & uncles came over and I took a couple of pictures. (Still experimenting & getting used to D60).
My bro-in-law took the opportunity to check out the D60. (Hehehe... thinking of getting one urself??)
It was then almost 4.00 p.m. when we decided to get back home for a rest.

Later in the evening, hubs & I were having dinner with Pijah & Jati rah Mama when Ngah Garip invited us to come over. I was actually wearing baju rumah, and dat is it! But, untuk tidak menghampakan peminat...we go ahead...baju rumah and all!

Honestly, this is the first time EVER aku beraya ke rumah Ngah Garip wearing baju tidur/rumah! Yes, in the year 2008! Bida kali ah... baik jua nada urang singgah beraya. Mun ada tepaksa balik lalu pintu dapur.



0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown