CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
This is my site... These are my dailies in a blog...
This is exclusively my diblogary.


~~ Sekadar untuk renungan ~~
"Tak perlu secantik Balqis ANDAI diri tak seindah Sulaiman,
Buat apa diharap kasih setulus Zulaikha ANDAI diri tak setampan Yusof,
Jangan dicari sekuat Siti Hajar dan Siti Sarah ANDAI diri tak seteguh Ibrahim,
Mengapa mahukan seistimewa Siti Khadijah ANDAI diri tak sempurna Rasulullah,
Jangan mencari kesempurnaan dari orang lain sedangkan diri sendiri penuh dengan kekurangan..."


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Waxing...the southern region

After much pushing and talking into, I finally have the guts, as a real woman, to step up to the challenge of waxing the entire lower part of my abdomen.
Okay, this is not a joke. This goes out to all the male species... We don't just do it for fun or pleasure of it, but it's literally a matter of hygiene. So, if you think we're a bunch of weaklings, and you have the balls to do it, please do try it. Some may think that we're shallow, but I rather say, WE GOT THE BALLS.
Many thanks to Ira who did a great job last night. She made sure I was okay without passing out the whole time. And thanks to both my sisters who literally pushed me into it. I might do it again.
FYI, the waxing costed me $30 + $10 for underarm.
My skin is still numb after the whole process last night. Overall, 'it' looks supeeeerb!

0 comments:

Taneya's Countdown